The Highbury Inn

The Highbury Inn

Julio Cesar To Arsenal ??

There is only one team in London

Julio Cesar To Arsenal ??

Postby UKVampire » May 8th, 2013, 3:41 am

Harry Redknapp has announced that he expects Julio Cesar to leave during the summer stating he is unlikely to play again this season.

He's had a little bit of back injury, But it is a difficult one because I don't see him playing here next season, so I want to play Rob Green. I think Julio is a player for a top club, a top Italian team, a top Spanish team or a top Premier League team. He is good enough to play anywhere.

Certainly sounds like he will be on his way out of the club and at £5 million I think he would be a great player to have at the club and certainly one that is capable of putting pressure on Szczesny.
UKVampire

Re: Julio Cesar To Arsenal ??

Postby The GFP » May 8th, 2013, 9:57 pm

i thought Caesar was bought by QPR but then i read that it was a seasons loan

these say it was a free transfer -
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/julio ... 22412.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%BAlio ... C3%ADndola

being an Inter Milan fan i am fully aware just how instrumental he was in the 4 back to back titles he won with inter +1 more for couchopoli

The only reason he left Inter was the massively high wages he was on in a time when Italian footy is not overly popular or flush with cash

But yes, sign him up asap
The GFP
Site Admin

Transfers!!

Postby UKVampire » May 9th, 2013, 11:03 am

Another one that has been pushed around on twitter lately is Rooney.. with people saying that we need someone with fire and passion.

I just think that Rooney is too much a risk, and I don't think that we need that kind of player yes he can score but I think we would be better off with someone like Benteke.

Yes I know Benteke has only had one season in the Premier League however he's young and at 6ft 3 would give us additional options up front. Jovetic would also be a superb signing for the club if we can get the deal closed.

What I do know is that this summer we need to make a lot of changes at the club and some of them are not going to be popular

In my opinion we need to get rid of

Chamakh
Bendtner
Arshavin (Retiring)
Denilsion
Diaby
Gervinho
Sagna

I also think that we should make Arteta the captain on a permanent basis, Lets face facts on the pitch despite Vermaelen playing it is pretty much Arteta who does the majority of the organisation.
UKVampire

Postby xarsenalmikex » May 9th, 2013, 5:18 pm

Rooney is a moron... i'd love too see JoJo in an Arsenal Shirt next Season. I just hope the Rumours are true that we are very close to a deal.

I dont know if Arteta would be the right choice as regular captain because i can see him dropping fitness and missing more games next season.
xarsenalmikex

Postby Mo14 » May 19th, 2013, 9:30 pm

Deffo need Cesar as additional pressure on keeper or better yet as No1, as for Shrek fck that Rooney is an absolute shambles of a player !!! Can't believe the hype regarding him utter waste of space !!
Mo14

Return to Arsenal