[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
The Highbury Inn • View topic - Ivan Gazidis

The Highbury Inn

The Highbury Inn

Ivan Gazidis

There is only one team in London

Ivan Gazidis

Postby pwned » June 7th, 2012, 12:15 am

pwned

Re: Ivan Gazidis

Postby fakemorrisc311 » June 7th, 2012, 1:58 am

Seriously these fucks (Gazidis is about the 3rd biggest terd in the Arsenal toilet) are just screwing us around. If this guy had a pair of nuts and really believed in what the club is doing he should put his money where his mouth and GUARANTEE either a PL or CL title by the end of 2014 or he and Wenger have to publicly admit their little game has been a failure and resign.

What a load of shit I only followed the #askivan on twitter and my blood was boiling.
fakemorrisc311

Postby The GFP » June 7th, 2012, 3:16 am

i was ranting like a mo-fo on twitter today about this and got about 30 new followers in an hour or so

so of my pearls of wisdom ..

#GazidisQA your a cunt who knows nothing about football, fuck off from our club and buy something where the fans dont give a shit #THFC

#GazidisQA how about as a 20 year season ticket holder ask you 50 questions about Arsenal, and every one you get wrong you loose a digit

#GazidisQA "We believe in FFP & we don't advocate pumping money into the club" but they do believe in milking the club & fans for every dime

#GazidisQA iwhen we moved from Highbury to cashburton i became a £ sign and the club treated me like a mug, fuck you & fuck cashburton

#GazidisQA "It's important we stand on our 2 feet. We have to make difficult judgements." like selling our best players & buying cunty cunts

#GazidisQA "In 2 years time renewals for kit is up. What are we doing to get the best deals do we can compete with the best." orange kit?

#GazidisQA "We are touring the world, generating content and servicing the partners." & fucking the english fans in the arse with a usa flag

#GazidisQA its a financial fact that arsenal have made more per home game than any other club on earth since moving to cashburton #fuckoff

#GazidisQA why do you give such lucrative contracts to average players over & over again, stop pissing our money away on fucktards

#GazidisQA most arsenal fans know more about our club than u ever will, soccer is not even your fav sport, fuck off & sell club to fans

#GazidisQA "Although we have differences between us, we all want the same thing" wrong, we want our club back & u want more money in you bag

#GazidisQA "I'm very optimistic about the future" yes he has a stiffy over all the money he has made from cesc, ade, nasri, kolo & soon RvP

#GazidisQA give the shares to the fans at what you paid and fuck off, ill have £50k worth

#GazidisQA modern arsenal, come in, sit down, shut up, HT, buy overpriced dog shit, come back, sit down shut up, FT get up, fuck off quietly

#GazidisQA i know FUCK ALL about NFL/Baseball so i would NEVER buy one of them teams, capiche you cunts? #ProbablySpeltItWrong

#IfIOwnedArsenal move back to highbury, sack the board, give free transfers to 15 players, drop bomb on cashburton, get old players to coach

just to be clear i do not want to to get in debt to out spend the cunts in blue, i want us to stop wasting money on cunts & letting stars go

Ill sit back, wait until football's on its arse, players on £500 a week, crowds of 10,000 & the yanks bankrupt or in prison then ill be back

#TheDayISawTheLight 2007 League Cup Final. Played a team of kids v team of league winners, i spent £200 that day to be treated like a mug

Cheers recent followers & retweeters, i am more arsenal than 75% who have ever gone & 97.2% of who go now, i get angry when my club gets fucked

there are fans who know more than ill ever know and fans like that should be listened to, put #alandavies in charge he would sort it out

When i goto Peterborough Utd the club are genuinely grateful to see us, the players realise we pay their wages & thats how footy should be

damn, thats some anger there
The GFP
Site Admin

Postby pwned » June 7th, 2012, 7:57 am

only read a few but i laughed

think he makes over a million pounds doing whatever he does at the club? :o
pwned

Postby shamrockgooner » June 7th, 2012, 1:50 pm

shamrockgooner

Postby The GFP » June 7th, 2012, 7:37 pm

is he not

the shit bag

in the naughty corner for 5 mins & 6 hail marys
The GFP
Site Admin

Postby rebel gooner » June 7th, 2012, 10:19 pm

spin doctor at work. and thinks hes important because the ast get to listen to his bullshit once a year :evil:
rebel gooner

Postby The GFP » June 7th, 2012, 10:34 pm

talking to that cunt is like talking to a traffic warden, they nod, smile, say yes they understand then fuck you with a big bill at then end and walk of feeling smug & superior
The GFP
Site Admin

Postby DB10's_LoveChild » June 18th, 2012, 9:01 pm

I can't stand this smooth talking wanker either. The cunt should be a politician.
DB10's_LoveChild

Postby The GFP » June 18th, 2012, 9:27 pm

the wonders of modern football

if they dont lie & bullshit about what they do they would be found out
The GFP
Site Admin

Return to Arsenal