The Highbury Inn

The Highbury Inn

Ivan Gazidis

There is only one team in London

Ivan Gazidis

Postby pwned » June 7th, 2012, 12:15 am

He gets paid to talk bullshit it seems.

“My message to our fans is that we are doing everything in our power to make sure that Arsenal can challenge for trophies next year,”

“That is what this summer is about and that is what we are focused on.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... title-tilt

Just be honest and say Top 4 is our priority every season. That is a trophy for us nowadays.
pwned

Re: Ivan Gazidis

Postby fakemorrisc311 » June 7th, 2012, 1:58 am

Seriously these fucks (Gazidis is about the 3rd biggest terd in the Arsenal toilet) are just screwing us around. If this guy had a pair of nuts and really believed in what the club is doing he should put his money where his mouth and GUARANTEE either a PL or CL title by the end of 2014 or he and Wenger have to publicly admit their little game has been a failure and resign.

What a load of shit I only followed the #askivan on twitter and my blood was boiling.
fakemorrisc311

Postby The GFP » June 7th, 2012, 3:16 am

i was ranting like a mo-fo on twitter today about this and got about 30 new followers in an hour or so

so of my pearls of wisdom ..

#GazidisQA your a cunt who knows nothing about football, fuck off from our club and buy something where the fans dont give a shit #THFC

#GazidisQA how about as a 20 year season ticket holder ask you 50 questions about Arsenal, and every one you get wrong you loose a digit

#GazidisQA "We believe in FFP & we don't advocate pumping money into the club" but they do believe in milking the club & fans for every dime

#GazidisQA iwhen we moved from Highbury to cashburton i became a £ sign and the club treated me like a mug, fuck you & fuck cashburton

#GazidisQA "It's important we stand on our 2 feet. We have to make difficult judgements." like selling our best players & buying cunty cunts

#GazidisQA "In 2 years time renewals for kit is up. What are we doing to get the best deals do we can compete with the best." orange kit?

#GazidisQA "We are touring the world, generating content and servicing the partners." & fucking the english fans in the arse with a usa flag

#GazidisQA its a financial fact that arsenal have made more per home game than any other club on earth since moving to cashburton #fuckoff

#GazidisQA why do you give such lucrative contracts to average players over & over again, stop pissing our money away on fucktards

#GazidisQA most arsenal fans know more about our club than u ever will, soccer is not even your fav sport, fuck off & sell club to fans

#GazidisQA "Although we have differences between us, we all want the same thing" wrong, we want our club back & u want more money in you bag

#GazidisQA "I'm very optimistic about the future" yes he has a stiffy over all the money he has made from cesc, ade, nasri, kolo & soon RvP

#GazidisQA give the shares to the fans at what you paid and fuck off, ill have £50k worth

#GazidisQA modern arsenal, come in, sit down, shut up, HT, buy overpriced dog shit, come back, sit down shut up, FT get up, fuck off quietly

#GazidisQA i know FUCK ALL about NFL/Baseball so i would NEVER buy one of them teams, capiche you cunts? #ProbablySpeltItWrong

#IfIOwnedArsenal move back to highbury, sack the board, give free transfers to 15 players, drop bomb on cashburton, get old players to coach

just to be clear i do not want to to get in debt to out spend the cunts in blue, i want us to stop wasting money on cunts & letting stars go

Ill sit back, wait until football's on its arse, players on £500 a week, crowds of 10,000 & the yanks bankrupt or in prison then ill be back

#TheDayISawTheLight 2007 League Cup Final. Played a team of kids v team of league winners, i spent £200 that day to be treated like a mug

Cheers recent followers & retweeters, i am more arsenal than 75% who have ever gone & 97.2% of who go now, i get angry when my club gets fucked

there are fans who know more than ill ever know and fans like that should be listened to, put #alandavies in charge he would sort it out

When i goto Peterborough Utd the club are genuinely grateful to see us, the players realise we pay their wages & thats how footy should be

damn, thats some anger there
The GFP
Site Admin

Postby pwned » June 7th, 2012, 7:57 am

only read a few but i laughed

think he makes over a million pounds doing whatever he does at the club? :o
pwned

Postby shamrockgooner » June 7th, 2012, 1:50 pm

fakemorrisc311 wrote:Seriously these fucks (Gazidis is about the 3rd biggest terd in the Arsenal toilet) are just screwing us around. If this guy had a pair of nuts and really believed in what the club is doing he should put his money where his mouth and GUARANTEE either a PL or CL title by the end of 2014 or he and Wenger have to publicly admit their little game has been a failure and resign.

What a load of shit I only followed the #askivan on twitter and my blood was boiling.

You're not fake morris at all :)
shamrockgooner

Postby The GFP » June 7th, 2012, 7:37 pm

is he not

the shit bag

in the naughty corner for 5 mins & 6 hail marys
The GFP
Site Admin

Postby rebel gooner » June 7th, 2012, 10:19 pm

spin doctor at work. and thinks hes important because the ast get to listen to his bullshit once a year :evil:
rebel gooner

Postby The GFP » June 7th, 2012, 10:34 pm

talking to that cunt is like talking to a traffic warden, they nod, smile, say yes they understand then fuck you with a big bill at then end and walk of feeling smug & superior
The GFP
Site Admin

Postby DB10's_LoveChild » June 18th, 2012, 9:01 pm

I can't stand this smooth talking wanker either. The cunt should be a politician.
DB10's_LoveChild

Postby The GFP » June 18th, 2012, 9:27 pm

the wonders of modern football

if they dont lie & bullshit about what they do they would be found out
The GFP
Site Admin

Return to Arsenal